Kinderfeets Bamboo Balance Bike
Kinderfeets is a wooden balance bike designed to ease the transition to pedal-powered bicycle at a toddler’s comfort level. Kinderfeets provide a great starting point for children preparing to ride a conventional two-wheeled bicycle. It’s a clever alternative to training wheels and is considered a superior form of learning to balance on 2 wheels.
This patented, award winning balance bike is crafted from lacquered bamboo. It has EVA airless biodegradable tyres, an adjustable, cushioned, washable seat and foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals.
- Made from lacquered bamboo
- EVA airless biodegradable tyres
- Adjustable, cushioned washable seat.
- Ranges from 13 inches (33cm) to 16 inches (40.5cm) high.
- Foot pegs to help children position their feet properly for cruising and to prepare for pedals.
- Ergonomically designed seat and handlebar position to encourage good posture and maximise comfort
- Minimal packing materials made from recycled paper and water based inks
- Weight of bike approx. 3.6kg
- Maximum Rider Weight 30kg
- Recommended age 2 Years +